Continuing a tradition that goes back to the earliest days of our club’s history Commodore Greg Dombroski is inviting all members and their guests to our annual Blessing of the Fleet on Sunday June 11 starting at 10:00 AM.
- It begins with a Boat Parade, members can participate by piloting their boats past the reviewing area at the north flagpole.
- Next we have our official flag raising and salute ceremony
- The Blessing of the Fleet follows
- it includes a Memorial for our members and members of their family who have passed away during the last year.
- Brunch finishes the activities. It will be served in our clubhouse. Mimosas will be served on the patio.
You can make your reservation to attend the Blessing of the Fleet by using the online form below.
By having the boat parade first, members participating will have ample time to get back to the docks in time for the serving of the mimosas and brunch.
If you’d like to have your boat in the boat parade, enter the information on the online sign up form below. Your boat will be announced as it passes the reviewing area.
The Blessing of the Fleet and Memorial Service
Will be held following the boat parade at the north flagpole. If members would like to honor a Member of their family who has passed on, since June of 2016, please send in the information on the online form below.
Our Brunch is being catered by T&M To Go, Washingtonville, NY
Fruit and cheese platter
Bagels, mini-doughnuts, mini-Danish
Yogurt and granola
OJ and Cranberry Juices
Mimosas on the Patio for the Brunch!!