There’s nothing nicer than walking out to your boat on sturdy, well constructed, good looking and safe docking. The Newburgh Yacht Club recently invested in plastic composition material docking. Its got some great features that I’ll highlight in this post. Just having the new docking has improved the appearance of our marina. It’s bolstered our members. Something like having a new car–enjoying the new car aroma. Everyone’s boat seems to look better on the new docks.
Here’s some of the features of the new docking:
- It retains its appearance and resist damage from the elements.
- It has a built in anti skid surface for safer walking and and transit of our members.
- It has built in flotation.
- It even floats on the ice during the winter.
- The modular design allows us to arrange the docks as we need them.
- The club has installed stanchions with electric and water on the docks.
- We even have special easy on –easy off ports for PWC –Personal Water Craft
- All of the new docking is part of the EZ Docking System.
More than one half our members boats are now berthed at these new style docks. It’s just one of the benefits of being a member of the Newburgh Yacht Club.